Sunday, September 12, 2010

Here goes nothing

I have been trying to formulate a diet and fitness plan. As I wrote in a previous pote, I didn't want to reveal anything or set any dates until the plan was set and ready for launch. Now seems to be the time for that launch. My level of fitness it rapidly deteriorating and if I don't engage in a good plan there will be no undoing the "damage".

So here goes!!

As of 9/12/10:
Height: 6'4" Wieght: 285.8 lbs Waist: 48 Chest: 52 Neck: 20

I'm not sure of goals on the measurements, but the weight loss goal is 65lbs. The target weight is 220lbs. I hope its not too ambitious!!

Its embarassing to type those numbers. But my hope is that in time those numbers can be turned back and the healthy life of only a few years ago will return. Please pray for me to reinstate proper discipline in ALL areas of life.

2 comments:

Alan said...

Wow! You'll weigh less than I! OK, almost.

So you going to pick up when I call? :D

Anonymous said...

Not able to access my account