Monday, August 23, 2010

Time for a comeback!!

Thought I would try a page out of Brett Farve's playbook - Not Really.

I have been intending to get back into the weight room, but time has not yet permitted. Actually I am really missing the weight room. The power blocks are nice for dumbell training in the garage, but nothing beats the weight room: lots of options at your disposal, the atmosphere, the smells, chalk dust in the air, and the training mix playing in the background - AHH, makes me miss it even more. My crazy plan has been to get us all on a schedule that permits Marti and I to get up earlier. I got up earlier today, 4:40a to be exact, but n o work out. I did go for a brisk walk! Yeah, not quite the same. I really don't want to start again just to stop in a couple of months. Hopefully taking time to formulate a simple, basic workout and diet will help to keep me on task for a while.

I have a weight loss goal, but not going to reveal that until I'm ready to accomplish the goal. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: